Khu vui chơi bạt nhún Jump Arena với diện tích hơn 2.000m2 và bao trọn nhiều khu khác nhau với đa dạng các loạt hoạt động trò chơi như trò nhảy trên bạt nhún, hố bọt biển, thử thách ninja, túi khí khổng lồ, leo núi, thử thách đi trên tường, thử thách đi trên không, leo núi sắc màu, khu vui chơi cho trẻ em, trò chơi bóng ném, trò chơi đập bóng thần tốc,..
Jump Arena đã chính thức mở cửa chi nhánh đầu tiên vào 17/12/2016 và bắt đầu đưa vào hoạt động chính thức vào 7/1/2017.
Tuỳ vào các chi nhánh khác nhau mà chúng tôi sẽ có thời gian mở cửa khác nhau. Nhưng thời gian mở cửa trung bình sẽ bắt đầu từtừ 8h30 đến 21h00 vào các ngày trong tuần.
Tại Jump Arena, mọi độ tuổi đều có thể vào chơi thoải mái. Tuy nhiên, đối với trường hợp trẻ em dưới 6 tuổi thì cần được người lớn hộ tống.
Jump Arena luôn luôn lấy ưu tiên an toàn của khách hàng lên hàng đầu. Tuỳ nhiên, Jump Arena cũng hy vọng người vào chơi cũng có thể tuân thủ các quy định chi tiết. Xem thông tin tại Quy định trước khi vào chơi
We have a wide range of activities at Jump Arena, all of which involve jumping, falling, going up or coming down: Junior Jump, Free Jump, Dodge-ball, Air-ball, Sponge Pit, Monkey Bridge, Leap of Fate, High Performance, and The Scramble-Wall. We also have 2 function rooms for parties. View all activities
Absolutely! Trampolining is one of the most effective ways to get fit, and it’s also much more fun than traditional forms of exercise, plus trampolining a low impact form of exercise which means it’s great for all ages.
Yes!!! Our staff will guide you how to jump and safely use the facilities at the beginning of every session.
Sure! We welcome parents to join in and jump with their kids. Alternatively, relax, have a coffee and use the free WIFI in Jump Café while you’re watching your kids in the main arena.
Liên hệ với chúng tôi
Chúng tôi cần những người có đam mê , nhiệt tình, có trách nhiệm và có tính sáng tạo với công việc.
Tại Jump Arena, bạn sẽ được làm việc với các đồng nghiệp dày dặn kinh nghiệm, năng động và một môi trường làm việc Quốc tế với các thành viên công ty từ nhiều nước khác nhau.
Nếu bạn muốn trở thành một thành viên của Jump Arena thì đừng chần chừ mà gửi CV cho chúng tôi!
For your safety, we ask all our guests to abide by the rules and conditions displayed throughout the facility. Upon buying a ticket at JUMP ARENA, it is understood that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to sign the waiver document.
These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. It includes an exclusion of our liability, your waiver of a right to sue, and your assumption of the risk associated with the extreme sport of Trampolining. It is therefore very important that you read and understand them.
JUMP ARENA provides recreational services. The recreational services include participation in trampolining in addition to not limited to, dodgeball and basketball. JUMP ARENA reserves the right to limit the availability of and/or change any of its activities.
By purchasing a ticket from JUMP ARENA, you agree that the supply of JUMP ARENA’s recreational services and your participation is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that the recreational activities can be dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards. As a consequence personal injury, and sometimes fatality, can occur. You voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue JUMP ARENA for any personal injury or fatality by signing the JUMP ARENA waiver form.
- For jumpers under the age of 16, a parent or legal guardian is required to complete and sign the waiver form on behalf of the jumper.
- JUMP ARENA, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependents or legal representatives for personal injury or fatality suffered due to the recreational activities not being supplied with due care and skill, or not being reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by JUMP ARENA.
- JUMP ARENA will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to any of your personal belongings during your visit to the venue.
- You cannot participate in the recreational activities if you are under 12, unless you are accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult. Children under 4 years of age should not use the facility.
- Children between 4-5 years old must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.JUMP ARENA staff will not supervise your children at any time, regardless of the child’s age.
- If you purchase a ticket on behalf of another person(s), you are doing so as the authorized agent of that person(s), and that person(s) is then bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The weight limit for an individual participant is 125 kg’s. JUMP ARENA recommends that if you have weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before jumping at JUMP ARENA .
- You should be in good health and free from any adverse medical condition. For clarity, if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or wearing any form of plaster cast, you are not allowed on the trampolines.
- While at JUMP ARENA, you agree to images and video recordings being taken for security or promotional purposes. This includes imagery of yourself and any other member of your group.
- In order for you to jump safely, we have provided safety guidelines, see the safety guidelines page and ask all customers to watch our safety induction presentation on each and every visit.
- You must comply with all the directions as displayed on the safety signage inside the JUMP ARENA facility. Additionally you are required to follow any instruction given by any member of the JUMP ARENA team.
- JUMP ARENA may suspend or cancel your participation in any recreational activities in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- Willful damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings must not be caused by anyone attending JUMP ARENA. Any cost of repairs due to damage caused by you or any member of your group will be charged to the person responsible for the booking.
- JUMP ARENA reserves the right to change its prices at any time however, will honor any bookings where full payment has already been made.
In particular, you agree that:
- mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in the recreational activities.
- you must empty your pockets before entering the trampoline area.
- participants must be dressed appropriately for physical activity. In particular, participants may not wear items with sharp points or that could be considered by JUMP ARENA staff as a potential risk of damaging the trampoline material.
- you must only use socks purchased from JUMP ARENA.
- food or drink must not be consumed whilst engaging in the recreational activities.
- all food and drink consumed inside JUMP ARENA must be purchased at the venue.
- smoking, consumption of alcohol and chewing gum is not permitted anywhere on the premises of JUMP ARENA.
- you will not be allowed to participate in any recreational activities if reasonably considered by any member of the JUMP ARENA team to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and JUMP ARENAand is governed by and construed in accordance with Vietnam law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Vietnam. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions are determined by the Courts to be invalid or unenforceable, then all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
Tất cả các thông tin đặt vé sẽ được xem xét, khi đã được thanh toán và bên Jump Arena cũng đã nhận được biên lai giao dịch. Hoặc một email xác nhận giao dịch thành công đã được gửi đi hoặc bên chúng tôi đã nhận được email giao dịch từ khách hàng.
Khách hàng chỉ việc kiểm tra thông tin và xác nhận mọi thông tin là đúng. Còn nếu có sai xót gì thì vui lòng thông báo cho Jump Arena.
JUMP ARENA sẽ thông báo nhắc nhở những người tham gia có mặt đúng lịch đặt vé và các bên khách hàng đến chơi cũng đảm bảo rằng, mọi người sẽ đến đúng giờ.
Chúng tôi khuyến cáo mọi khách hàng nên có mặt trước 10 phút so với thời gian đặt lịch.
- JUMP ARENA does not offer any refunds for pre-purchased jumping time.
- Customers who have pre-purchased jump time may not exchange their time slot for another, unless agreed in writing by a manager of JUMP ARENA.
- JUMP ARENA reserves the right to re-sell any time slot where the customer does not arrive within 15 minutes of the designated start time.
- Tickets are valid only for the date and time shown, and are void if tampered with. They remain the property of JUMP ARENA and are non-transferable.
- JUMP ARENA shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that JUMP ARENA decides to cancel your booking, it shall use its reasonable endeavors to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule in the event of such a cancellation, but no other compensation shall be payable.
- For everyone to have a great time at JUMP ARENA, we request you follow the park’s safety regulations, which will keep everyone bouncing safely.Everyone that enters JUMP ARENA Park must complete a valid/signed waiver. Those under 16 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian. The waiver form can be completed on entrance. However, in order to save time we recommend that you download a waiver form from our website, print it and bring it signed to the venue.
- Remove all items from pocket.
- Only one jumper per trampoline bed, no double bouncing.
- The trampoline courts are for jumping only, if you become tired leave the trampoline area and rest on the main platform.
- No pushing, tackling, running, racing or messing around of any kind.
- Do not touch or hang on to any of the top pads on the court.
- Do not attempt anything outside of your personal capabilities.
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- No chewing or eating while bouncing.
- No more than two flips in a row.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous. Perform at your own risk.
- Do not touch any part of the basketball backboard or netting.
- If in doubt, please refer to the rules displayed at each of the activity areas.
- You must follow the instructions given by the court monitor at all times.
- Failure to comply with the safety guidelines may result in expulsion from the park.
- Everyone who visits a JUMP ARENA must complete and sign a liability waiver form prior to jumping.For guests under the age of 16, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver for them. For everyone over the age of 16, personal identification may be required.You can fill in the waiver form at the JUMP ARENA before entering the park, however, in order to save time we recommend that you download the waiver form from our website, print it off and bring it signed.Please note that there are no exceptions to our waiver policy.
You can download and fill the form at the link below, then bring them with you